Saturday, December 1, 2007

Kyrgyzstan?

It's been a busy couple weeks. I had a great Thanksgiving visiting my brother & his fiance. I had a lot of time traveling to & from to think about adoption. One of the items on the Application/homestudy is to provide 4 References that are not relatives. I thought about who I would ask to be a Reference and it really made me think about my group of friends, although small, I really am so fortunate, and I am going to work much harder this upcoming year to be a good friend.

In other news, I have one more week to make a final decision on the final amount I want to put down on the house. In order to make that decision, I have stepped up my researching of agencies. Krygystan is my first choice country. I have received info packets from 3 different agencies and I'm now running the numbers ($) this weekend to get an average.

No comments: