Wednesday, July 29, 2009
IUI # 1
Today was IUI day! All in all it was uneventful, the nurse did the insemination and I never saw the doctor. They gave me a prescription for progesterone that I will start in 2 days - UGH, suppositories, need I say more? Uh, no. Anyway, moving on, I'll take the progesterone for the next 2 weeks until my next appointment. After the IUI I made a visit to the acupuncturist, it was relaxing as usual, I fell asleep, no surprise there. On my way home I stopped at the grocery store then I came home & I've been sitting with my feet elevated and taking it easy. I just keep repeating my mantra to myself over & over in my head "I want to get pregnant, I want to stay pregnant, I want a healthy baby." Yes, I know a mantra may sound really silly, but frankly I don't care. I will do whatever to stay positive and as calm as possible. I am struggling with being excited about the possibilities of it all, and being realistic about my chances. NOT an easy thing to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment