

Had a little scare this week, I started spotting so OB had me come in and they did an ultrasound (see new pic below!) They could find no physical reason for the spotting, therefore origin unknown. As a precautionary measure I was directed to go home and take the next day off at least. Good news...the spotting stopped and I was cleared by the doctor to return to work. At the time of this ultrasound I was 9wks3days, and the babies were measuring at 9wks1day, so right on schedule!
And since I was unexpectedly out of the office for nearly 4 hours right smack in the middle of the day, when I returned from the hospital I had to tell my boss. All in all, her reaction was good, and she did not suspect I was pregnant, which was my goal. My boss is not the warmest of bosses, but she hugged me and congratulated me...okay, that part was weird! I'm a hugger, but getting a hug from her was uncomfortable.


1 comment:
Yay.. I am so glad everything is going well.
Post a Comment