Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Last fall, I dreamt about the spring, and going on maternity leave, and all the hopes and dreams that were finally going to come true. In 2010 I would be a mommy. So, suffice it to say, Mother's Day was a very, very difficult day for me. My heart just ached, and I felt very raw and profoundly sad. Not only am I still grieving for my own Mom who died only a year ago, but I'm grieving for my boys. I held my baby cousin yesterday, also a boy, born just a few weeks ago. It was very bittersweet, and of course made me long for my boys who are now in heaven. May 15th is also coming up quickly, my original due date. So much sadness, I really don't know how to express it in words.

But with all this, I can't even imagine what my life would be like without the support and love from my friends and family, they definitely carry me through these days.

No comments: