I had my six week ultrasound today and unfortunately we didn't see the fetal pole or heartbeat. Dr. F said it may still be a little bit too early, that implantation may have occurred a little later then they estimate, and that she has seen plenty who come back the next week and everything is fine. I know she is preparing me for the worst, while trying to be optimistic. I'm going to do my best to continue to remain optimistic, but it's going to be a long week, I go back for another ultrasound next monday.
In house news...we came to an agreement on price today and so it looks like I'll be closing by end of January or earlier! I made a big decision to downsize, and by doing so I will have no mortgage which is life changing. Eventually I will have to return to work and I could look for a job with less responsibility and predictable hours, and if that comes with less money, I could still live comfortably. The question is when will I move, but I can't make that decision yet, I need to know where things are going with this pregnancy first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment