I had my NT scan yesterday and everything went well and I got lots of pictures. The reason I got lots of pictures was because the baby did not want to cooperate :) and it took two different u/s tech's and me doing a lot of shifting, jiggling and moving from side to side to get the baby in the right position! Just when they were about to give up, baby moved and they got the last measurement they needed, which was a very good thing because all that pushing and prodding on my bladder I needed to pee in the worst way! I still have to see what the blood work says but all the measurements from the ultrasound (including the nuchal fold) were normal so I'm confident that all is well.
Head on the left...legs on the right.
Thirty minutes later (see the time stamp) and the baby finally flipped and the head was now on the right and the legs on the left.
No comments:
Post a Comment