Maternity Clothes: I have not bought any maternity clothes, I want to wait as long as possible, I don't want to jinx things.
Symptoms: I'm anemic, my iron levels are pretty damn low. I have a history of iron-deficiency anemia even when I'm not pregnant. The difference in my energy levels is drastic. I'm taking extra iron but it isn't doing anything, only iron infusions can help me now but my OB today said to just wait until I move in a few weeks and speak with my new OB. I'm still nauseous 24/7 and hoping it ends soon cuz I can't take it anymore!
Sleep: I'm able to stay up later and sleep through the night, but during the day I'm beyond exhausted. I told my OB and she said obviously being tired comes with being pregnant but I said it is more than just that, and she said it is most likely thanks to being anemic.
Gender: Don't know yet, still too early.
Movement: I feel fluttering here and there.
Food Cravings: Nothing except for ice cream and ice cold water...I always know when my iron levels drop even before the blood test reveals it because I start craving ice and naps. Craving ice is a common symptom of anemia.


1 comment:
Lovely kitty and lovely bump. !! glad things are going well.
Post a Comment