Day 33 of bedrest - can you believe it?!How Big is the Baby: Weeks 29-32 about the size of a squash. Average size: 15.2-16.7 inches, 2.5-3.8 lbs.
Movement: Feeling her moving around is worth all the difficulties I've experienced during this pregnancy.
Total Weight Gain: I was down another 0.4 today so that makes a total of 11 lbs gained, I think. As I've said before women on bedrest either gain or lose weight. The baby is growing perfectly so no worries! Trust me, I'm sure I would gain weight if I had driving privileges and could indulge all my pregnancy cravings!
Nursery Progress: Still no further progress due to bedrest restrictions.
Name: I'm not going to decide on her name until I see her!
Ultrasound: I had my final ultrasound today, actually last week's ultrasound should've been my last because I'm funneled to the stitch so there's really no reason for me to get anymore ultrasounds, but I didn't know that I could cancel it so off I went. Good thing I did go, because this time my sister-in-law came with and it was so special to be able to share this with her! I had the same sonographer I've had the last couple of times and she was nice enough to spend a little extra time looking at the baby (the main point of the appointment is to measure my cervix) so I was grateful for the bonus time.



1 comment:
Yay.. I am glad you are doing so well.. keep growing little one!!
Post a Comment