Sunday, November 13, 2011

Laughter

Serena laughed for the first time today. She was on the changing table, I had just changed her diaper and as I was finishing I smiled down at her and she smiled back and then I laughed and then she laughed. She has chuckled many times before but not a full on laugh. I almost couldn't believe that I had just heard her laugh so I did it again and she laughed again. Oh I wish I had captured it on video but my phone was in the other room when it happened. Her laugh is so sweet, I can't wait to hear it again!

Trying out the bouncer, she likes it but...

...she's too short

Tummy time!


I'm getting tired of tummy time, my head is getting heavy


Maybe I'll just gnaw on my hand for a bit

Alright, no more tummy time Mom!

No comments: