Tuesday, December 13, 2011

5 Months

I can't believe she's going to be 5 months tomorrow. Her personality has developed so much and she's becoming her own little person. She is in 6 month clothes and size 3 diapers. She is still getting formula only and doesn't seem to have any desire to start solid foods yet. She's growing great on formula, so there's no rush said her pediatrician. She consistently sleeps about 9-10 hours a night, I know awesome, right? That is unless she's going thru a growth spurt. Each morning when I hear her stirring, I go to her room and lean over the side of the crib and say "good morning!" and give her a big smile and she smiles back at me -- what a wonderful way to start the day! But if I wait too long to go to her room she'll go from happy to crying hysterically so I have to be quick as soon as I hear her waking. She naps in short bursts, and she enjoys tummy time as long as she is fully fed and not tired. When she is ready to eat, it's like a light switch, she goes from not hungry to hungry and she makes it very clear to drop everything and get her a bottle, pronto!



No comments: