Tuesday, February 14, 2012

♥ 7 Months on Valentine's Day ♥

At 7 months she weighs 17 lbs 10 oz, and wears 9-12 month clothes. She can sit up for a bit by herself before falling over. She hasn't rolled all the way over, but she's close. She rolls to her side, stays there and then rolls back. She prefers to stand, and she loves to play in the exersaucer so I think she'll be standing and walking first. She will do everything she's supposed to do in her own time!

She has only been fed formula up until this week. Just rice and oatmeal mixed with formula, and some banana puree this week. Next week I'll introduce more foods.

Sleep has been off and on this past 4 weeks with teething, traveling, etc. She's starting to nap better during the day, and I'm working with daycare to get on the same page. This last week she's been sleeping thru the night again so we're on the right track.

She laughs hysterically at the dog, although she does not like it when the dog barks. She smiles her biggest smile when I come into her room every morning. When she wakes up I go into her room and say 'Good Morning' in my cheeriest voice. She smiles big back at me. She is reminding me that every day that I wake up is a beautiful day.

Daycare is going really well. I think she likes it, and she's thriving. She loves seeing the other kids, and the caregivers are great.

When she was first born I used to get so sad when the day was over because I knew I would never have that day back with her. Even though I don’t want her to grow up too quickly, as her personality is starting to come thru, it makes me so curious to know what she'll be like when she grows up.









No comments: