Tuesday, May 15, 2012

10 Months

Month #10 has arrived. Even though I love each new stage in her life and can't wait to see what she will do next, I miss the itty bitty baby I brought home just ten short months ago. It's funny how watching her grow can make me incredibly happy and sad all at the same time. She is growing up way too fast!!

It's so fun seeing her personality developing. She loves to feed herself, her ability to pick up food and feed herself is so exciting for her. She’s hasn’t had any teeth come through yet.

She's basically a chill and content baby. Although she does get grumpy when she's been up too long, and when it is time to eat you have to get her food right away or else she screams. She's going through a phase (I hope) at bedtime, I can't just lie her down and she falls asleep, she wants to be rocked and fall asleep in my arms. I can't complain because once she is asleep I put her in her crib and she sleeps through the night. What else can I say. She is precious and I love her more than life itself!



Clapping!

Just chillin.



Sitting up straight like a little lady!



What is this? A sticker?

I gotta get this sticker off!

The sticker is off!


Does it taste good?

Not really.

No comments: