
Since I left my car behind in Alaska for my brother to sell I needed to buy a new car. I test drove two sedans; one was too small, the other was just right but more then I wanted to spend. And then I test drove a minivan. Yes, a minivan. I was between the larger sedan and the minivan, and in the end it came down to price and practicality, so the minivan won. I wondered as he wrote out the paperwork if I could change my mind. If I should speak up now. Or now. Or now. Until it was too late. I drove off the lot unsure of why I hadn’t bought the car I wanted. I’m pretty sure there is a lesson to be learned somewhere, but really I’m just annoyed with myself. And the minivan. To me, minivans aren't uncool (ok maybe a little uncool), just kinda ugly. The compromise in my mind is that when I graduate from school in a few years I can treat myself with a new car.
In other news, unfortunately I spoke to soon about the condo, it is back on the market as of yesterday, my buyers backed out during the inspection process. Very disappointing of course, but it is what it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment