Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Where the F*ck is that Truck?!
"What is the status of the moving truck?" I asked the moving company, again, today. Apparently my stuff has been sitting in Montana since Tuesday of last week. She tells me to check back with her next week and hopefully we can narrow down a date. Excuse me? That's all the explanation I get? I have reached my breaking point living in limbo land. Not in my wildest dreams did I think 4 weeks after moving that I wouldn't even have a moving date set?! What upsets me the most is that it doesn't look like I will even have a moving date before my daughter's birthday party which I'm hosting at my house which has NO FURNITURE. I jokingly said when I mailed out the party invitations that if my stuff hasn't arrived yet then we can have the party at the park nearby but I wasn't serious. This just sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment