Saturday, July 14, 2012

1st Birthday

Well, our furniture unfortunately has still not arrived from Alaska but the big birthday arrived ready or not! I know we all say it, but really, I can’t believe it, where has my baby gone? How is it possible that in twelve short months she can go from being a completely helpless lump, to a little girl crawling all over the place?!

Look at that happy girl. Isn’t she cute? 
She loves her new buggy so much that she sat in it for well over an hour!




She was very tolerant of birthday party hubub and being passed from person to person.


 One positive about not having our furniture yet -- the house is entirely kid proof!









The cupcake. She really loved digging into it.





Hosting parties wear me out. But, it was so nice to have a day to celebrate my favorite girl in the whole world! I still can’t believe my baby is a year old. Everyone said the first year would go fast but I had no idea. I am overwhelmed by how much I love this one little person.


No comments: