OMG she is 20 months old. She will be two in just four months! That is crazy! She is a lot of fun right now, and even though she doesn't say much, she is hilarious! She is super creative in how she tries to communicate without words, and it cracks me up. Her facial expressions and body language are amazing. Right now her favorite things include animals or as she calls them "am-i-nals", anything Mommy is trying to quietly look at, eat or watch :) reading books, dancing (even if there is no music on), and brushing her teeth. Her Dislikes include having her diaper changed, the sound of a vacuum cleaner, and when Mommy washes her face after a messy meal. She knows lots of her body parts: eyes, ears, nose, teeth, mouth, hair, cheeks, hands, belly-button, belly, knees, feet, toes. She is such a good little girl. I love to see her eyes light up and say, "Woooooo" when she sees something she likes. I love how she enjoys reading books and looking at every single detail on the page. I love how she looks and acts so much like my Mom, and every day I look at her and feel so blessed.
Clothes Size:
18-24m for tops
18-24m for bottoms
Toddler 5 for shoes











No comments:
Post a Comment