Enjoying a celebratory lollipop
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
First Haircut
For months I've been struggling with taking her to get her hair cut for the first time. I've been putting it off because I don't want to admit that she's getting older. :( But lately, her baby fine hair has been hanging in her eyes and she was getting a baby mullet so I finally broke down and took her yesterday to get her hair cut. I was so proud at how well behaved she was during her haircut. Of course it helped that they had special seats to sit in and a little TV in front of the seat. They even had the special keepsake envelope for the lock of hair and took a picture for us. The haircut was kinda expensive for a first haircut but the experience made it worth every penny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment