Thursday, June 13, 2013

23 Months

Tomorrow my baby will be 23 months old! Her baby days are slipping away and while it's really exciting to watch her grow and tackle new milestones it's also sad knowing that she's my last baby. My heart isn't ready to say that my family is complete. I'm closing the baby door but I'm not locking it to growing my family in other ways. As she is outgrowing things they are leaving the house, tiny clothes and baby gear is not being put away for another baby.

Although it's not always smooth sailing everyday, I feel so blessed. I just want to squeeze and kiss her all day but she’s got better things to do — she’s very busy.

I keep forgetting to write about how her nickname she gave to herself. Her first name is Serena but she has trouble saying it so and when I ask her now what her name is, she says Nina. I say no, your name is Serena but she just smiles and laughs and says Nina! So, I guess 'Nina' is now her official nickname.

Weight: 26 lbs
Clothing size: 24m/2t shirts, 24m pants
Diaper size: 4
Shoe size: Toddler 6.5
Having fun playing trains at the Children's Museum
I would describe this look as: 
'I like you but I'm not happy about sharing my toys'
I would describe this look as: 
'I like you too but I'm not happy about you not wanting to share your toys with me'
Hugs
Angel in great-grandma's yard
My angel
Serena & her great-grandma

No comments: