Sunday, February 22, 2009

Things That Make Me Mad

Please excuse me, but I need to vent here for a minute.

I'm mad that my Mom is sick, AGAIN, this time she is currently in the ICU with a pulmonary embolism. Thank God that she fainted, otherwise they wouldn't have found it! Give my Mom a break already, she's had enough to handle health-wise.

I'm mad that I am STILL waiting to adopt. I have been weighing my options to take my adoption plans in another direction, but I'm frankly overwhelmed with the thought of essentially starting the process over!

I'm going to go mad if I have to hear one more story about the woman dubbed "Octu-Mom" - she gives single mother's by choice a BAD name. I'm sick of her and she does NOT deserve any more fame or attention, she needs mental help. The children are innocent. The doctor is not. Let the media go after him and flip him the bill.

No comments: