Saturday, March 28, 2009
What's Up?
I haven't written in a while, I've had a lot of stuff going on, too many things to go into right now. Long story short, March will have come and gone and there has been no movement on adoptions in Kyrgyzstan. Like I said, I've been too preoccupied the last couple months to make any adoption decisions, but I think I'm finally ready to move ahead. I have started the application process for domestic infant adoption. I have not given up on my international adoption plan, in fact I'm considering a concurrent adoption, which simply means that I may keep my current homestudy open and then complete a second separate homestudy. My international homestudy would then stay open indefinitely, I would have to update that homestudy every year along with some of the documentation as they expire. I will let everyone know what I decide...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment