I hate new years resolutions, I never make resolutions because I think they only set you up for failure. I do however, have a vision for 2012. Okay, maybe I'm splitting hairs (resolutions vs visions), but this is my blog and I can do whatever I want :)
1. Get healthy. Such a cliche, I know, but true. I want to lose 40 lbs, and keep it off. I want to have more energy and feel better about myself. Several years ago I had great success with Nu.tri.syste.m but it is too expensive to have it shipped to Alas.ka so I have to do something else. I've got a looong road ahead of me, I just hope I don't lose my motivation because that always seems to be my downfall.
2. Find a job or go back to school. Over the past 14 months I’ve had a lot of time to think about what I want to do and I've decided I want to change careers. I’ve worked the same type job for 15 years, and I just don't want to do it anymore. I see other people that seem fulfilled and enjoy their work and feel bad that I’m not one of them.
3. Learn one new recipe a month. Those who know me in real life know that I am not motivated to cook, however my daughter will be eating real food before I know it!
4. Organize and track my finances. See where my money is going, what can I cut out, etc. I need to be more vigilant in the year ahead, especially if I go back to school.
5. Make time each day staying in touch with friends and family. This is really just a reminder to not get caught up in the daily grind.
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment