All in all 2011 was a very good year! I have been in absolute awe of this extraordinary little girl…watching her grow and learn and discover her world is beyond anything I ever imagined. For the first time, I am not looking toward the new year wondering what it will hold, I'm just in the here & now. Realistically, I know 2012 will have it’s changes & challenges, and for the first time I am content to sit back, let them come and enjoy the ride. What's in store for me in 2012? I don't know, I just hope it's all good.January: Just one baby. Unemployed by choice.
February: Cerclage surgery. Cat dies.
March: Move to Alaska. OB says no work for remainder of pregnancy. Find out I'm having a girl. Friend passes away.
April: Still unpacking.
May: Put on strict bed rest.
June: Still on bed rest.
July: Daughter is born!
August: Enjoy being full-time mommy.
September: Daughter 2 months old.
October: Trip to Chicago & Las Vegas. Daughter 3 months old.
November: My 38th birthday. Daughter 4 months old.
December: BFF announces moving back to United States from Singapore! Daughter 5 months old. Trip to Chicago.


No comments:
Post a Comment