In addition to being sick, she is also going through a growth spurt. Her sleeping is hit or miss, we have good nights and bad nights. One night she'll sleep completely thru, and then she'll have a bad night where she wakes up every 2-3 hours. In desperation, I get out of bed to go get her and put her in bed with me thinking she’ll snuggle up and go right to sleep. Wrong! She wants to talk and play. Oh well :) And couple that with the daylight savings time change, which in my opinion is totally unnecessary in Alaska, does not help matters. It's rough being an 8-month-old!
She weighs about 18 lbs 8 oz, and wears 9-12 month clothes. She can now roll back to tummy and tummy to back. Whenever I put her on her back now she immediately works to flip herself onto her tummy, which makes things interesting when I'm trying to change her diaper! The first time she rolled from back to front she was in her crib, she started crying and I went into her room and found her on her stomach and she looked at me like, what do I do now? LOL
Her favorite foods right now are: carrots, bananas and prune purees, and veggie rice husks. She will not eat the oatmeal or rice that you mix with formula, even if I mix in some with one of her favorite foods she wants nothing to do with it.
She's starting to experiment vocally more. She talks all the time, okay maybe it's more like babble. It's adorable.
I love her so, so much!











No comments:
Post a Comment