I took her for her nine month checkup today and she weighs 19 lbs 6 oz! Right now she wears 9-12 month tops and 6-9 month pants. She's just a genuinely happy baby. She's interested in everything around her, everyday it seems she can do something new. She's not yet mobile, which makes life easy for me, but I know those days are numbered. She's pretty good at sliding herself backwards and sideways - but it's not proper crawling yet. It's anyone's guess as to whether or not she will crawl or go straight to walking. She's not exactly close to either, but she's been standing for a long time now. She can stay standing with just my hand on her but she only gets to stay standing as long as I'm there to catch her.
The month sticker has become increasingly harder to keep on. Which means it has also become more fun... Thankfully I got some good pictures before she realized it was a sticker!
And look how she's standing with just a little assistance from me!
This sticker has got to come off Mommy!
9 Month Stats:
Height: 29” 85th%
Weight: 19.6 pounds 70th%
Head: 46cm 85th%
No comments:
Post a Comment