We visited with friends & family, and I got more information on school. I successfully registered last month for classes in Alaska, so whatever happens I'm starting school this summer. But...I also want to see if I can get into the same program in Chicago. Class registration is next week, so if I get into the classes in Chicago, then I will have a HUGE decision to make.
Playing on the swings for the very first time!

Halie helping to push her in the swing.

In her Easter outfit before church. She sits so ladylike.

After church we went back to the park to swing some more.

Learning to stack blocks.

Best friends - the next generation!
Bottle time with great-grandma.


She crawled backwards and kinda got stuck
underneath the chair (she hasn't figured out how to crawl forward yet).
I rescued her, but not before taking a picture first! LOL
Getting fed by her great-grandma [who will be 87 in July!].
Borrowed exersaucer = total lifesaver!

Playing with cousin Greta who is two weeks older.
Dinner with lifelong friends.
Playing with the "Dancing Chicken" she got for Easter.

Bathtime in the kitchen sink is so much fun!

Brunch with cousins.

Oooh, presents & tissue paper!


Celebrating DW's 14th birthday!


No comments:
Post a Comment