I'm seeing less and less baby and more little girl. It's fun and sad at the same time, but I love hearing her say and learn new things every day. Her vocabulary is growing. Words like "apple", "more", "I love you"and "mommy" she says clear as a bell. And then there are some words that she says that are so close and SO cute!
Clothing size: 24m-2t tops, 18-24m bottoms
Shoe size: Toddler 5.5
Diaper size: 4
"sank su" (thank you)
"a-ma-na" (banana)
"nah-nah" (Serena)
"me-now" (meow)
Clothing size: 24m-2t tops, 18-24m bottoms
Shoe size: Toddler 5.5
Diaper size: 4
In other news, we moved into our newly renovated home last week. It's been a very easy transition, we only moved across town, but still I felt "at home" right away. I have lots of little projects around the house to do, but I just have to be patient that it will all get done in time.
With all the unpacking there are lots of boxes available
so we made one into a play house
Reading books with Great-Grandma





No comments:
Post a Comment