Tuesday, June 28, 2011

32 Weeks

Milestone: The goal my OB gave me when she first put me on bedrest was for me to make it to 32 weeks and I am so proud to say that WE MADE IT!!! Thank you to my friends and family for being there for me.

If I could, I would jump up and down and do the happy dance! I am excited, anxious, and nervous all at the same time! I can't wait to meet her, but not quite yet! :-)

Bedrest: Day 40 and counting...Bedrest is hard for many reasons, but one of the hardest things is that I feel just fine so I want to get up and do stuff, but can't.
All I want to know is can I finally enjoy the fact that I'm going to have a baby?!

*Update 6/30/11* I'm officially on bedrest until the very end. I'm about 1 cm dilated but doctor thinks I may still go a few more weeks.

2 comments:

Beth said...

yay!! I am so happy for you and your daughter. Good luck on Thursday

Nicole said...

Hey, you're supposed to be on bedrest, lie down :-)